This notice provides a summary of the full AuditWare Privacy (Data Breach) policy. This notice and the full privacy statement apply to those AuditWare web sites and services that display or link to this notice. A full copy of the Privacy (Data Breach) policy is available for download here and upon request.
- When you register for certain AuditWare products or services, we will ask you to freely consent to our use of your personal data for the purposes for which it is provided.
- If your personal data is collected for contractual purposes we will use your data in order to fulfil the terms of our agreement.
- You can stop the delivery of promotional e-mail from AuditWare by following the instructions in any e-mail you receive.
- You have the non-exhaustive rights to request the access to, information on, the rectification of, and the erasure of your personal data at any time by completing a Data Update Request form and emailing us.
Uses of information
- We use the data we collect to provide the services for which it was originally collected. Our services may include the display of personalised content and advertising.
- We use your data to inform you of other products or services offered by AuditWare and its affiliates.
- We do not sell, rent, or lease our customer lists to third parties. In order to help provide our services, we occasionally provide information to third-party data processors that work on our behalf. Details of these third-party data processors are available upon request.
How to contact us
For more information about our privacy practices please email us.