The 2021 IDEA User Group is being hosted virtually on Thursday 6th May 2021. This completely free event is open to all users of the IDEA Data Analysis Software and offers an excellent opportunity for individuals to e-meet with fellow users from a variety of different organisations in order to share ideas, whilst also hearing a variety of presentations including technical advice on the use of IDEA from developers and support staff.
Independent of the developers and distributors of IDEA, the User Group’s objective is the promotion of a free exchange of ideas, information, and experiences between users.
- Ian Maxted, Senior Systems Compliance Officerof HM Revenue & Customs
- Matthew Munday, Audit Senior at Goldblatts
- Andrew Davidson, Audit Senior at Johnston Carmichael
- Tommy Morgan, Audit Manager at GIAA
- James Loughlin, Head of Technical & Training at AuditWare
- Cory Bialowas, General Manager at CaseWare IDEA
Date: Thursday 6th May, 2021
Location: Hosted virtually