The 2019 IDEA UK User Group is being hosted at Mazars London on Monday 4th November. This completely free event, hosted in collaboration with Mazars LLP, is open to all users of the IDEA Data Analysis Software and offers an excellent opportunity for individuals to meet with fellow users from a variety of different organisations in order to share ideas, whilst also hearing a variety of presentations including technical advice on the use of IDEA from developers and support staff.
Independent of the developers and distributors of IDEA, the User Group’s objective is the promotion of a free exchange of ideas, information, and experiences between users.
- Jon Bennett, Risk & Assurance Services Manager at Mazars LLP
- Adrian Robson of HM Revenue & Customs
- Ann Chilton, Senior Tax Systems Manager, and Chris Caves and Liam Nicholls of Aviva UK
- Ian Kirton and Stuart Faulkner, Senior Audit Managers at TSB Bank
- Ram Chakravarthy, Analytics Lead for and on behalf of PKF Littlejohn LLP
- Nicola Osinaike of Audit Data Hub
- James Loughlin, Head of Technical & Training at AuditWare
- Jeffery Sorensen and Claire Chong, Industry Strategists at CaseWare Analytics