The 2018 IDEA UK User Group is being hosted at BDO London on Friday 5th October. This completely free event, hosted in collaboration with BDO LLP, is open to all users of the IDEA Data Analysis Software and offers an excellent opportunity for individuals to meet with fellow users from a variety of different organisations in order to share ideas, whilst also hearing a variety of presentations including technical advice on the use of IDEA from developers and support staff.
Independent of the developers and distributors of IDEA, the User Group’s objective is the promotion of a free exchange of ideas, information, and experiences between users.
Speaking at this year’s event is:
- Tommy Shannon of Excel Industries – Discussing their journey with IDEA to date, including its discovery and how it has affected their business processes
- Denis Burke & Gavin Fernandes of BDO LLP – Discussing BDO’s use of IDEA and their plans for the future
- Stuart Denyer of Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council – Discussing how DMBC introduced standard CAATs into their audit work, and how to get into scripting with IDEA
- James Loughlin of AuditWare Systems – Discussing IDEA’s new ODBC drivers and the technology’s compatibility with third-party programmes
- Matt Dodds of CaseWare Analytics – Presenting The IDEA Ecosystem, highlighting the technological and industry trends influencing Audit Analytics and the evolution of IDEA
Please note: Registrations must be received by Friday, 28 September. Registration does not guarantee an invitation to the event.