AuditWare would like to thank all of the attendees, speakers, hosts, and third-party assistance, which made last week’s relaunch of the IDEA UK User Group such a rousing success.
The User Group enjoyed a number of engaging and thought-provoking presentations, which covered a wide variety of industries, and offered a number of new and different applications of IDEA for attendees to entertain.
Here’s a list of the presentations that were shown on the day (hyperlinked):
- From IDEA to Continuous Monitoring: Scott Roberts and Chris Plummer, Simplyhealth
- Data Analytics – The TSB Journey: Ian Kirton, TSB Bank plc
- IDEA Data Analysis in a National Minimum Wage case: Ian Maxted, HMRC
- Evolution: The ongoing journey of IDEA 10: Alain Soublière and Jeffery Sorensen, CaseWare (available on request)
- Using IDEA 10 to Detect and Deter Corporate Corruption: James Loughlin, AuditWare
We’ve also posted a selection of some of our favourite photos from the day below. Feel free to take a look!