00:00 - 18:00
This 1 day course is designed to offer delegates a comprehensive introduction to the automation functionality of IDEA.
Delegates gain experience in using CaseWare IDEA 10 to perform automated tests, and will learn to:
- Understand the process of identifying relevant tests and the subsequent requesting of data
- Learn best practice automation concepts and principles
- Build entire automated processes that go all the way from data preparation to final reporting
- Understand the value and process of end user testing, revisions, and acceptance
As the course utilises real life scenarios to build effective automated test scripts. A basic understanding of IDEA functionality, as covered by AuditWare’s “Introduction to Data Analytics using IDEA” course – summarisation, stratification, joins and appends, the use of the equation editor, and exporting databases – is required.
- Analysis of standard Accounts Payable testing at both a transactional and master data level
IDEA Functionality Covered
The course itself will impart best practice data analytical automation principles, marrying them with IDEA functionality through the use of IDEA’s GUI driven automation feature – Visual Script.
Introduction to IDEA Automation
Start Date: 11/06/2021
End Date: 11/06/2021
Minimum number 4, maximum number 8 per course.
Price (per person) on request – capped trainer travel expenses will be charged.
To book or discuss in-house training, please call +44 (0)1892 512348 or email email@example.com
Download Course Guide
Make a booking
To make a booking please select the number of places you would like to reserve, and then click “Next” to be taken to the delegate registration page.
Venue: Online only