We are pleased to announce the release of Analytics for External Auditors, the essential new insider’s guide to making the very best use of data analytics within an External Audit environment.
Written by AuditWare Systems Ltd, in conjunction with an External Auditor with over 25 years experience shared across many of the larger global accountancy firms, and published by CaseWare IDEA Inc., Analytics for External Auditors is the perfect guide to applying the most effective data analytics techniques to your clients’ critical business processes.
Designed for (but not restricted to) our IDEA customers, the first edition of this 280-page guide contains data analytics procedures which will help you to upskill your staff and enhance the services offered to your clients, either as part of consulting engagements or standardised client audits. The guide covers a wide variety of business processes including;
- General Ledger
- Fixed Assets
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Revenue Assurance
Broken down by each of the above processes, the guide contains:
- Details of the data analyses objectives that should be analysed as part of either an External Audit engagement or value-added service
- Data Request Templates to share with clients to obtain the data required for these analyses
- The best practice methods to liaising with clients to improve data acquisition and quality of data
- The steps needed to prepare the data and perform the analyses
- Information on how to interpret the results of any findings from the analyses, with pointers to specific areas of interest
Don’t forget! AuditWare also offers an extensive suite of professional services that can assist you in best implementing any process improvements you develop as a result of your purchase of Analytics for External Auditors.
We have consultants with many years of experience working within External Audit, who will be able to help you to maximise your IDEA investment and upskill your staff through training and collaborative engagements to ensure maximum success.
Please contact us if you are interested in learning more by reaching out to us via Chat or visiting our Contact page.